GCP training for professionals of pharmaceutical industry (basic course).
8 - 9 June 2012, Moscow.
Principles of observational studies
Seminar for the specialists in marketing and clinical studies. 9 April 2012, Moscow.
- Importance of epidemiology for pharmaceutical market.
- Observational studies in medical science and in pharmaceutical business.
- Types of observatio Standard GEP (Good Epidemiological Practice).
- Observational studies and legal rules.
- Data management and statistical analyses in observational studies.
- Ethical aspects of observational studies.
- Publication of the results. Standard STROBE (STrengthening in the Reporting of OBservational studies in Epidemiology).
"GCP for investigators. Introductory level" Haematology Scientific Centre of RAMS 2-3 March 2012.
'GCP for investigators. Introductory course'. Federal Centre of Children Haemotology, Oncology and Immunology. Moscow, 24-25 February, 2012.
Seminar 'Studies of Drugs Equivalence'. Moscow, 29 August 2011.
- New generic drugs: history, conglicts and trends.
- Principles of drug equivalence assessment.
- Biosimilars. Features of investigation and registration.
- GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) in bioanalytics.
- Bioanalytical laboratory – view from the trench.
- Legal rules and BABE studies.
- Clinical part of BABE study.
- Therapeutical equivalence studies.
GCP for study nurses. 11-12 August 2011.
GCP training in Vishnevsky's Institute of Surgery.
Moscow, 16-17 August, 2011.