Group of companies «Medsi», the largest private Federal network of medical clinics in the Russian Federation, began conducting of clinical trials at its base. The first two agreements were signed with OOO "Ligand Research", contract research organization, to conduct cardiological and endocrinological clinical trials, the sponsor of which is the Japanese company OOO "Takeda Pharmaceutical". To "Medsi" clinical trials is a new activity. Until the end of the year it is planned to broaden the base for clinical trials in other hospitals within the network. There have been no clinical trials at the clinical base for 20 years of the clinics existence.
GCP training for professionals of pharmaceutical industry (basic course).
8 - 9 June 2012, Moscow.
Principles of observational studies
Seminar for the specialists in marketing and clinical studies. 9 April 2012, Moscow.
- Importance of epidemiology for pharmaceutical market.
- Observational studies in medical science and in pharmaceutical business.
- Types of observatio Standard GEP (Good Epidemiological Practice).
- Observational studies and legal rules.
- Data management and statistical analyses in observational studies.
- Ethical aspects of observational studies.
- Publication of the results. Standard STROBE (STrengthening in the Reporting of OBservational studies in Epidemiology).
"GCP for investigators. Introductory level" Haematology Scientific Centre of RAMS 2-3 March 2012.
'GCP for investigators. Introductory course'. Federal Centre of Children Haemotology, Oncology and Immunology. Moscow, 24-25 February, 2012.
Seminar 'Studies of Drugs Equivalence'. Moscow, 29 August 2011.
- New generic drugs: history, conglicts and trends.
- Principles of drug equivalence assessment.
- Biosimilars. Features of investigation and registration.
- GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) in bioanalytics.
- Bioanalytical laboratory – view from the trench.
- Legal rules and BABE studies.
- Clinical part of BABE study.
- Therapeutical equivalence studies.
GCP for study nurses. 11-12 August 2011.
GCP training in Vishnevsky's Institute of Surgery.
Moscow, 16-17 August, 2011.